Become the most important person between a lead and a deal! As a Lead Generation Specialist your aim is to guide leads through the marketing funnel and gently nudge them towards being sales ready. You will be working in two different teams, ORTEC for Communications and ORTEC Logistics, in our company supporting both marketing and sales. You will be the creative, enthusiastic, social driven connection in our organization. Sounds cool, right?
What you do
– Follow up on incoming leads enquiries and qualify if there is a match between the prospect and ORTEC
– Build up a database of decision makers and stakeholders of large corporates by keeping our CRM system up to date
– Map the target audience, in-depth research
– Support your marketing colleagues by co-creating campaigns
Who you are
– Commercial, energetic attitude and eager to prove yourself
– Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with great attention for detail
– Strong social skills to quickly build trust and rapport with prospects
– Having 2-3 years of (sales) experience
– Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing)
– Telemarketing experience preferred
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business economics or any other related field
Who we are
ORTEC is world leader in optimizing business processes and enriching data, which enables our customers to be more efficient, profitable and competitive. With our mathematical knowledge, clever algorithms, data science models and software engineering skills, we support global companies in making smart strategic, tactical as well as real-time operational decisions.
We are passionate about improving our customers’ business and contributing to a better world by always taking sustainability into account and by participating voluntarily in charity projects. We regularly win awards like Top Employer 2014, the Industry Business Success Award 2015 and the Mathematics Olympiad for Businesses 2016.
What we offer
– Early responsibility
– Market corresponding salary
– Excellent benefits (such as pension plan and mobility allowance)
– Your own company laptop and phone
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore.
We serve clients in almost every industry. And with 15 offices strategically located across 4 continents, we can deliver solutions on a global scale. Always underpinned by local know-how and service.
Visit our website ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences. To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Most recent articles: